The Mystic Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like our bodies are the tool by which we interact with the real world, characters are the tool by which players interact with imaginary worlds.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Main Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MTAdmin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-11-11

The Main Rules Empty
PostSubject: The Main Rules   The Main Rules EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 1:02 am

1. No harassing fellow members and role players. If you have a problem with another member, please pm an admin with the problem.

2. NO OOC in the main chatroom - this is why we set up a chat box here on the boards. While in the IC room, please whisper if you must speak OOC.

3. No spamming on the boards or in the chat room. If you are warned several times you will be booted.

4. No copying others names or using ones that are purposefully offending.

5. If you are homophobic, then this is NOT a role play site for you. While there are and will be straight characters, if you are easily offended by gay males/gay couples, then stay away from The Mystic Tavern. You have been warned.

5. This board and chat is for those 15 years and older.
Back to top Go down
http://themystictavern.creazioneforum.com
Tuasun Strife
MT Moderator
MT Moderator
Tuasun Strife

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-12

The Main Rules Empty
PostSubject: A Note from the Moderator   The Main Rules EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 7:46 pm

Respect is the axium on which this game rests. It doesnt matter what kind of character you play, evil or good. You cannot bend the rules and you are not allowed to harrass other characters. Everyone must respect the rules because it is not bad to have an evil character, without them hell, we wouldnt have anything to do! Also a note to those of you whom are veterans or might stay on with us for long enough to gain eldership: if it was up to me, harrassment of "noobs" would gain you a quick suspension of membership and a ban of your soul in the realm of Lycosia for a set period. That is not my decision but note that I, myself, will defend new players no matter how slow they are to start. I went from one liners to writing four page posts, it is everyone's right to be given to ability to grow and become a great addition to Lycosia.
Back to top Go down

The Main Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Tavern :: Lycosia :: Rules & Guidelines :: Rules & Etiquette-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com