The Mystic Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like our bodies are the tool by which we interact with the real world, characters are the tool by which players interact with imaginary worlds.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Link NightWolf's Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Link NightWolf

Link NightWolf

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Link NightWolf's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Link NightWolf's Journal   Link NightWolf's Journal EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 6:38 pm

How I Came To Be

I wasn’t born like most people and creatures that inhabit this planet, but in a sense I was. It’s rather complicated that in the implication that I, Link NightWolf, was a literal part of another being. I was his depraved conscience, his dark thoughts and his perversions. The voice in his head he disregarded as unwanted thoughts. I inhabited the darkest recesses of his mind, influencing the heart to follow its truest desires. Whispering darkness. Because this being was a renowned hero to many, he never gave in to me and fought my creator.

But let’s not jump the gun here. I’m telling you how I came to be, after all, and we both know you’re curious. Otherwise, you wouldn’t be reading this.

Ganondorf was, in a strange sense, my father. He had immense power, a practitioner in the dark arts. I know not what he did, but I was born from the darkness. His puppet so to speak, to serve him in his quest of obtaining this hero I was a part of. The hero’s name was Donovan, the entire kingdom of Hyrule praised him for all of his courageous deeds, and looked up to him in saving them from Ganondorf's repression.

I can’t tell you how this evil king took hold of Donovan to bring me into existence, for I don’t have that knowledge, but I know his hand in the dark arts had a good deal to do with it. However, I can tell you how I felt when I opened my eyes for the first time. It was blinding to see the world as a physical being, manifested from darkness. The world in which I would feel betrayed by in the many years ahead.

Please understand that I was not aware like I am now, this story is my beginning as the tragic creature that I am. I was now Ganon’s puppet and nothing more. I was to kill this hero matching his skills; I was created his opposite equal. But I had plans of my own; I wanted nothing to do with the king’s plans. As I was released onto the world on my quest of defeating the hero, I fled. I ran away from the kingdom of Hyrule and left behind my forced destiny. I thought for a time I was safe and settled into a world known as Lycosia.

I am Hyrulian, my race looks elfin except the ears are longer and the men are distinguished by their height. I stand at six feet and two inches. I didn’t have to travel on foot; Ganondorf bestowed upon me a great stallion, a black Clydesdale named Epona. We seemed to have immediate telepathy, the horse reacting to my every thought.

I never saw Donovan again until two years later by chance, which you will read later. Anyway, Epona and I ventured Lycosia for some time until I came upon a tavern. A tavern that changed my life forever, little did I know that this place would hold the one I love. The tavern was my sanctuary as well as my prison.

Link NightWolf

Back to top Go down

Link NightWolf's Journal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Tavern :: Lycosia :: Performing Arts (IC) :: Character Journals-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com