The Mystic Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like our bodies are the tool by which we interact with the real world, characters are the tool by which players interact with imaginary worlds.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings Earthlings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EVILvampireLADY

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Greetings Earthlings Empty
PostSubject: Greetings Earthlings   Greetings Earthlings EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 3:23 am

Hey there.

Let me just say how happy I am to see another Mystic Tavern sprouting up! I used to RP in what I consider to be the origional MT, that was a Chatroom in Lycos Chat (in Romance I think.. it was a while ago now.. *does maths* about twelve or thirteen years ago I believe. Very Happy ) Dragon Lord and his wonderful team introduced me to the world of RP and I havent looked back since. Over time, I have joined a few other MTs but I have never managed to recapture that magick from the old days.. perhaps now, I finally can?

Back then, I was known as EVILvampireLADY. During my second time around, I was known as Moridanu Darkflame and was a moderator at the Mystic Tavern that was run first by Steff, and then by Naomi and Lara.

I ended up leaving when it expired and created my own RPing haven called Morthika. While we are thriving, I will always have a soft spot for MT and would love to be part of that amazing place again, so please, let me know what I can do to help.

If you want to see any of my work, please check out my site:
http://morthika.proboards34.com
I look forward to meeting you all.

Blessed b.

EvL
Back to top Go down

Greetings Earthlings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Tavern :: Lycosia :: Backstage (OOC) :: Member Introductions-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com